HELP OUT WITH OUR GRAPHICS!
- Rules -
- Please do not add pets to the database just to show them off.
- Do not add a pet onto the database unless he or she is actually the color/species combination that you add them as.
- Do not put a pet up on the database unless you are absolutely positive that you
are going to find the pet a new home.
If you are unsure whether you are actually going to give the pet to someone, and end
up keeping the pet for yourself, it is very unfair to all the people who requested for the pet.
A lot of people say "I reserve the right to keep this pet if I don't find the right owner".
We can't keep people from doing this, but you should keep in mind you might have a better
chance at getting to adopt a pet that doesn't have something like that stated on his or
- Please only request a pet if you intend to keep it!
It is very rude to adopt a pet, and then at a later time abandon the pet. Also, don't
adopt a pet and then let him or her sit and starve on an unactive account. That wouldn't be
very nice, would it?
- You may only request one pet at a time!
If you see more than one pet you would like to adopt, then you need to pick one or the other.
If you request a pet, and then later find one that you like more, then you need to cancel your request for the
first pet you requested. It isn't fair if you end up adopting two pets that many other people requested.
If you request a pet, and are allowed to adopt the pet, then you are allowed to request another pet once you
have adopted the first.
- Your requests must be original - you may not copy from other people, or use the same request twice.