HELP OUT WITH OUR GRAPHICS!
- Frequently Asked Questions -
- Click on Foster on the left side menu. If you don't have a database account yet, then click on New User on the right-hand side. Sign up using your Neopets account username. DO NOT use your regular NeoPets password! Nobody will be able to access your database passwords, but it is still recommended that you use one that is different from your NeoPets account. Once you have a database account, you will be able to foster pets. Keep in mind that not all pets are allowed on the database, so be sure to read over the Foster page.
- This is because very few people are interested in adopting certain pets. We used to allow non-painted limited edition pets on the database (cybunnies, poogles, etc.), but those pet sections become over-flowing and nobody was requesting any of those pets. The same thing goes with most mutant, invisible, and christmas pets. If you put pets on the database that are not permitted, then your database account may be frozen. If you forget, and accidentally put a non-painted cybunny on the database or another similar pet, then please see the remove a pet page.
First, there could have been an error while adding your pet. If this is the case, you should have recieved an error message with directions. Follow these directions. Otherwise, you should note that new pets added to the database must first be approved by an administrator before appearing on the database. Please give approximately 48 hours for a pet to appear on the database before deciding that it hasn't been approved. A pet will not be approved if you break the fostering rules. Be sure to check them at the Foster PageBEFORE adding a pet to the database. If your pet was not approved due to the fact that it broke the rules, you can feel free to re-add it once it meets the fostering rules. If you didn't recieve an error message, and you're sure that your pet follows all of the rules, you can neomail an admin,who will look into it.
Actually, due to a database glitch a while back, a large number of accounts that were not banned were being read by the database as though they were. Try logging out and back into your account (twice, if necessary). This should resolve your problem. If not, please comment on this thread.
- That depends on what pet you would like to adopt. Every foster owner has different rules and regulations concerning who is allowed to adopt his or her pets. If you find a pet that you would like to adopt, then look at the "Contact Name" underneath the pet's picture. Click on the contact name to be taken to the rules for adopting that pet. In the rules, you will most likely find out whether you need to be in a certain guild or not. If you click the contact name, and are taken to a userlookup, then that person may have no rules.
- For some pets, it can take many weeks for the foster owner to decide on the new owner. If it has been more than 3 weeks, and you haven't received a response, then be sure to check to see if there is any news about the pet's new owner on the pet's lookup. If you still aren't sure, then you may send a friendly reminder to the pet's foster owner. Just state that you requested the pet, and are wondering whether the foster owner received your request. If you decide to give up and request another pet, you must first send a neomail to the foster owner of the pet you requested first to cancel that request.
- If the pet is on the database under your username, you can now move your own pet to the adopted section. Click on Manage Your Pets on the right sidebar undeneath your username and read the directions there. However, if the pet is on the database on a different account, you need to neomail someone with database administration. Include the pet's name, species, clior, and also the username of the pet's new owner. See the remove a pet page.
- Go to the staff and administrators page and it will give you a list of who you can contact to remove pets.
- Neomail a Faerie Feepit admin. They can set the password on that account to anything you'd like, which will enable you to have access to the account.
- First, try checking your "Junk Mail" filter on your email account. If your verification email isn't there, then just neomail a faerie feepit administrator.
- No. Nobody has the ability to delete accounts. If something went wrong with your verification, contact a faerie feepit admin and they can easily activate your account for you. If you'd just like to switch to a different username, simply create a new account on the database and start using that one instead.
- Nobody has access to your password, but the administrators do have the power to set your password to anything you'd like. So if you have forgotten your password, just neomail one of our administrators with what you would like your password to be. Once your password has been set, you may login again. When you are logged in, you also have the option of changing your password.
This is because petpets can be bought and sold, where Neopets cannot. If you want to buy an expensive petpet, you can simply go to the Neopets and purchase one. But who would realistically offer a petpet for free when they can sell it in a shop and profit from it? However, Neopets are different, and cannot (legally) be sold. If you want a rare or expensive pet, you can adopt one for a small fee at the Neopets Pound. This site is focused on the free connection of users with pets. The Neopets shops can help users connect with petpets.
The idea behind this is that there is one, official "NeoPound.com Set". The intention was never to provide a showcase for adoptables, but instead, to provide one set that all the users can enjoy. However, the idea has been tossed around numerous times, and there is always the possibility of allowing more than one set of each species sometime in the future.
Yes. As long as you give credit to this site, I have no problems with you using our coding.